Saturday, August 21, 2010

Could I have nail fungus?

I just popped off an acrylic nail, and I noticed part of mail nail is black. Could this be a fungus? or could I have just jammed it and made a bruise. I don't remember hitting it, but I doubt I would remember. It doesn't hurt or smell and it's a light black. I googled nail fungus and this isn't what I found... any help?Could I have nail fungus?
I had a black line on my toenail, I ignored it for ages as it didn't hurt or smell, it started to hurt eventually and I had to have it removed because there was a fungus involved.


Did you do the nails yourself or at a salon?


Most nails salons use the same equipment person to person, it's festy, a local nail store here used to sell kits, they kept them at the store and used only your kit items on you, hence no fungus from other people.Could I have nail fungus?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,all kind of marks,all kind of dark


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps3880.notlong.com


(copy n paste the above link in browser to open it)


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems.


u ll also find good home remedies for all skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment