Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Toe nail fungus?

what works better to treat it... listerine? or tea tree oil? and how often did you apply it and how did you apply it?Toe nail fungus?
I had a fungus in my thumb and it was so sore I soaked the gauze in tea tree oil and then wrapped it up real good and it stinks and went to bed and woke up next morn and my thumb was not as sore it may take a few times but it works real good just don't put it on open sore. Mine has never came back and went to doc and he gave me medicine that was very expensive and was bad for my liver so I read about TT and I would swear by it . Try it.Toe nail fungus?
Both can be beneficial.





Tea tree oil is a potent natural antiseptic and fungicide that will help fight your fungus. Apply undiluted tea tree oil with olive oil to the affected toe nail. Alternatively you can put few drops of tea tree oil on toenails and rub it thoroughly every day.





Using Listerine mouthwash. Soak your toes in Listerine mouthwash. The powerful antiseptic leaves your toe nails looking healthy.





Curing toe nail fungus using warm water and natural apple cider vinegar. Soak your toenails for 15 - 20 minutes in basin full of warm water and natural apple cider vinegar mixed in equal proportion. When done, dry your toenails thoroughly. Use a hair dryer on warm setting to absorb all the moisture in and around the toes.
Tea Tree oil is antifungal. It can burn. I would use it as often as I could daily for about one month past when I thought the fungus was all cleared up. And be sure and treat the inside of your shoes so you don't get the fungus back from them.
The only way to treat it is to see a dermatologist who will give you anti-fungal medication in prescription strength to kill it. Otherwise, it will keep coming back and can spread to your fingernails as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment