Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail Fungus treatment please Help Me!!!?

I'm female 24 years old, since I was 17, I have my bails sick I have nail fungus is when your nails thickened or discolored and some of it fell off. I know is terrible, I hate it just the nails on my feet. I have try everything in the over the counter, some people told me about a pill, but I don鈥檛 have any Insurance and I can鈥檛 afford that treatment. Do you now of any treatment that it works. I鈥檓 a clean person and I wash my feet two times a day, but that鈥檚 not enough. Is really embarrassing please help me.Nail Fungus treatment please Help Me!!!?
You are not alone. I am 38 and have been dealing with ugly toe nails since I was a teen as well.


The problem is we carry an infection that is deep in the nail bed that causes this ugly color and thickness. Any topical solution wont work. According to my doctor, the only medication that does work is those pills you mentioned. Not only are they costly, but they can have issues with your liver. Since I am a drinker, I don’t want my liver having any extra issues aside from the alcohol! LOL


I have tried every single over the counter treatment as well as other suggestions I found such as vinegar soaks daily, salt water soaks and so many more I cant even tell you. None of them worked.


I have learned to live with it. I use nail polish and paint those ugly suckers up so if my toes are in view no one else grosses out like I do. I used to never wear open toes shoes, but now I do all the time if my nails are painted.


Sorry to not be of more help. But don’t dwell on those toes. Paint them up and ignore them. No one will notice unless you point it out to them!Nail Fungus treatment please Help Me!!!?
Tea tree oil is very good for this and natural. Only don't use it if you are pregnant. Otherwise get a bowl of nice hot water and put a few drops of oil in and soak your feet every day then you will see an improvement .
A low cost vinegar nail fungus home remedy has worked for many people, you can try this:





Simply place 2 drops of distilled white vinegar (available at any grocery store) at the growing base of the effected nail twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. The vinegar can be applied with a dropper bottle or if you prefer, you can soak a cotton Q-tip and apply the vinegar that way.





Next, this procedure will have to be continued untill the infected nail is grown right off the body. That could take 6 months or longer for an infected toenail.


It is important that not a single application is missed because if you do, any new nail that is grown that day will be susceptible to fungal reinfection.





After following this vinegar nail fungus treatement for about two months you should see normal nail growing at the base of the nail. But remember you must continue the treatment until the infected nail grows right off he body.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment