Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have You Ever Had Nail Fungus?

If so, what did you do about it? Did you treat it yourself, or did you go to a Doctor? Thanx in advance for your answers. =)Have You Ever Had Nail Fungus?
From my research these infections usually develop on nails continually exposed to warm, moist environments, such as sweaty shoes or shower floors. But the condition can definetly be treated with over the counter products.





http://healthylivingrx.netHave You Ever Had Nail Fungus?
I've had trouble with them and seen a podiatrist , they actually have pills you can take that gets rid of the problem or you can also use a brush on medication but it isn't as effective and easy as the pills are .
Never did.
Geeze, I almost forgot about that? It was under my index fingernail. Lamisil pills did not work for me plus that stuff can damage your liver I read.





I went to a dermatologist and he gave me an anti-fungal cream. I still have some so when you come here remind me and I'll give it to you,OK?





In the meantime, if you can, cut that part of the nail off as low as you can and soak a couple of times a day in very warm water with some Dial soap swished in. Another dr told me to do that and it works: the soap is antibacterial. SO I guess Safeguard would also work. After it dries, you can apply some Lamisil cream to the affected part until I give you the other cream. Lamisil is over the counter now and the cream does NOT have the bad side effects of the pills. I saw the stuff in Rite Aid drug store the other day.
yes


under my toe nails


along with athletes foot.


harsh conditions away from civilization.





foot powder anti fungal and tinactin worked over time


good luck
I went to the doctor and had to be treated with Lamisil pills for 6 months. It took a total of one year to get rid of it......
NO THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment