Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ewww... toe nail fungus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok... my toe nails arent nasty looking, but when i take the polish off, the tips of my nails (not the entire nail bed) is kinda yellowish with what seems like small white horizontal lines... like the top layer sheds a little too if i scrape it... how can i get rid of this? i have already stopped wearing polish so that they can breathe a lil...Ewww... toe nail fungus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Don't waste anytime!! Go to a podietrist as soon as possible!


I waited and tried over the counter meds and it just got worse!!





When I went to the doctor he gave me Lamisil tablets and it took care of the fungis! It takes about 6 months to a year, but it is gone now!!Ewww... toe nail fungus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ask your doctor for lamisal it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment