Saturday, August 21, 2010

LEUCATIN (spray & tablets) for nail fungus?

Is anyone familiar with this? It is told to clear up nails %26amp; get rid of the fungus within 2-3 weeks. Has anyone used and experieced the above first hand or know third parties who have?





I also heard that a mixture of 50% apple cider vineager + 50 % listerrine mouthwash shows results after use of 3-6 months. Any feedback%26gt;





THANK YOULEUCATIN (spray %26amp; tablets) for nail fungus?
it takes about 6 weeks to cure ,LEUCATIN (spray %26amp; tablets) for nail fungus?
This is going to sound weird, but works. A doctor told me to use Vicks on my toe/foot fungus. So, each night I spread it all around my toes and toe nails, and feet then put on little footy socks. Make sure you wash your hands good! I got some in my eye, from rubbing my eyes... boy, that was no fun! Good luck to you.

1 comment:

TaurenChieftain said...

I've never heard that listerine works on nail fungus.. but I've heard vicks but never tried though.. if you really want a product that works perfectly try using zeta clear.. it works!

What is Yellow Toe Nail Fungus

Post a Comment