Sunday, August 1, 2010

I think i have fungus under my finger nail?

I'm not sure if i have a nail fungus or i bruised my finger? i don't remember hurting my finger nail so i'm guess it maybe fungus. there is a dark spot on the side of my finger nail and on that side of the finger its being to swell up. on the other side its not as bad and is not swelling up. if i touch the swell up side of the finger it hurts. and i can feel my finger expanding.





Can someone tell me if i have some form of nail fungus or should i believe that i just brusied my finger?I think i have fungus under my finger nail?
If it is dark, it most likely is not a fungus. That usually shows up as white and makes your nails soft and yellow.





Sounds like a bruise or a blood blister.I think i have fungus under my finger nail?
i would think its more likely a bruise but its very rare to get a bruise there, but i think you should ask your doctor because your doctor would know alot of stuff to tell whether it is fungus or bruised





but in the mean time i think you should make sure you know exactly what it is if you try and solve it on your own





and my only other avdvice to you is that bruises usually heal in days so im guessing if it doesn't heal in a couple of days you should consider it fungus





best of luck!





dylan
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment