Sunday, August 1, 2010

LEUCATIN (spray & tablets) for nail fungus?

Is anyone familiar with this? It is told to clear up nails %26amp; get rid of the fungus within 2-3 weeks. Has anyone used and experieced the above first hand or know third parties who have?





I also heard that a mixture of 50% apple cider vineager + 50 % listerrine mouthwash shows results after use of 3-6 months. Any feedback%26gt;





THANK YOULEUCATIN (spray %26amp; tablets) for nail fungus?
I always use one drop of Manuka essential oil and it works every time.





Manuka is good for getting rid of over 70 virus and bacteria. it is the NZ tea tree, but you can use tea tree but not such good results.LEUCATIN (spray %26amp; tablets) for nail fungus?
I am not familiar with Leucatin in particular but this sounds like an exaggerated claim. Any fungicidal agent that you use will take about three months for the old discoloration to to grow out of your nails (that is just due to the time that it it takes for new nail growth to occur). A very inexpensive and nonprescription remedy is to use ( I know this sounds crazy) is Vicks mentholated ointment applied to the infected nail %26amp; surrounding area 2-3 times daily. Wear socks immediately after applying to your feet if it is a toe nail to avoid greasy stains on everything. Predicted clear up time 8-12 weeks (again depending on how fast your nails grow). Good luck.
After having to cover my toenail for many years, I read about the wonders of 3% peroxide, bottle is usually under $1.00 and after putting in my finger everyday(after each bath, let it air dry) and I'm now the proud owner of complete toenails and another benefit I get out of having the bottle permanently in my tub, as soon as I get in the shower I put a cup full in my mouth and hold it , while I shower and voila , your teeth get whiter, all the germs get kill, so you never suffer of bad breath( even morning bad breath), I have a long list of uses if you are interested, I got it from a Dr's wife.


I tried the vinegar before for 6 months, and help a little but did not cured it.

No comments:

Post a Comment