Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can dettol help in Toe nail fungus????

My husband recently went to the foot doctor with a toe nail fungus. The doctor said to rub vicks vapo rub on the toe nails every night and then put socks on. This will clear up your toe nail fungus. Its a lot cheaper than medications that often have unwanted side effects. We appreciated her telling us of a home remedy rather than just writing a prescription. It works, but it will not clear up in a week. Be consistent and rub it on every evening. Hope that helps.Can dettol help in Toe nail fungus????
There is no quick remedy for nail fungus. Even the prescriptions that can have ';unwanted side effects'; can take up to a year for the nails to fully clear up. The problem is that most topical applications cannot penetrate the nail to the nail bed which is where the fungus lives. You are probably best with one of the oral medications, but your insurance is not likely to cover it. You can try anything, I have heard everything from vinegar soaks nightly to the Vicks vapo rub thing, but for the most part, people either decide to just live with it, or to treat with a medication like Lamasil or Penlac.

4 comments:

john said...

A sort of infection by fungi on the nail is known as nail fungus. Regularly this fungal infection occurs on both finger nail and toe nail. The infection occurs in and around the nails. The toe nail fungus is the serious issue and makes more pain, occurs as white and turns the nail color to yellow and makes nail much harder and brittle and even makes difficult to treat.Canespro

Isabella Freddie said...

i am from USA, i am here to give my testimony how i was cured from HIV, i
contacted my HIV via blade. a friend of my use blade to peel of her
finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know
what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and i took
the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails,
as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. i did even
bothered about it, so when i got to the hospital the next week when i was
ill the doctor told me that i am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got
it from so i remembered how i use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i
feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so
one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all
talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly
emailed the doctor email, and he also replied to me an told me the
requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command,
he prepare a herbal medicine for me which i took. he
called me the next week that i should go for a test which i did to my own
surprise i found that i was HIV negative. Thanks to him once more the great
doctor that cured me DR Imoloa so you can also emailed him at
{drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com} or whatssapp him on +2347081986098} God Bless you Sir.

Wilson Benald said...

Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony
on how Dr Idahosa has cured me from Hiv Virus, i have been stocked in
bondage with this virus for almost 2years now, i have tried different means
to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the
virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the
faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in
God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across
some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr Idahosa has cured different
people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all
advised we contact Dr Idahosa for any problem, with that i had the courage
and i contacted Dr Idahosa i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to
worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some
time in communication with Dr Idahosa, he finally prepared for me some
herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take
them, My good friends after taking Dr Idahosa Herbs for some weeks i
started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my Hiv Virus
was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and
healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr Idahosa
in my life, Friends if you are having any types of disease problem kindly
email Dr Idahosa on { dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com} or call his
WhatsApp number on +2348134261542 God Bless you Sir.

HerthaPettes said...

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my reader. Can you Help me please?
micose de unha

Post a Comment