Sunday, August 1, 2010

Does nail fungus have seeds, like warts?

Ive been treating a nail for a while, its nothin really gross, but as ive been treating it, ive noticed little black things under the nail occassionally (picture a little splinter under the nail. thats what they kinda look like). But im wondering if nail fungus has seeds tht come up as its being treated.....?Does nail fungus have seeds, like warts?
No, they don't have seeds. I go to this nail fungus site that I found all the time to get good information on nail fungus symptoms and treatment - be sure to go to http://www.treatnailfungus.net for all the signs and symptoms of nail fungus.Does nail fungus have seeds, like warts?
no ! they dont!
I think these are normal. I've noticed that i've had a few of them recently too. I don't have fungus infection so thats whats making me think they normal!
In warts, those things you see aren't seeds. It's blood from the blood vessel that goes to the wart. It's probable that the nail fungus is a little bit of blood that has leaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment